Monday 10 September 2012

PHOTO: Olele Kingson defends wife on facebook over witchcraft rumour




 A report from Ghanasoccer.net quoted Mrs. Kingson to have also denied being a witch: “I myself had no foreknowledge that I had been possessed. I can’t even remember what took place in the church after I fell down…I was only told what the spirit that manifested had said after I regained consciousness. I am not a witch as it has been rumoured….My husband knows how inspirational I have been to him throughout his goalkeeping career.”

Richard Kingson also explained that it was not uncommon for ‘false spirits’ to enter people during deliverance and for such spirits to manifest and say all manner of things through the person being delivered. He explained that persons who wanted to embarrass him spiritually manipulated the wife to say the type of things she said.
The subject of whether or not Christabell Adelaide Kingson, wife of former Black Stars goalkeeper Richard ‘Olele’ Kingson, is a witch has been laid to rest once and for all, with her husband denying the witch tag categorically. Mrs. Kingson has also denied being a witch.

“My wife is not a witch,” Olele wrote on his Facebook wall and even followed up to T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) on Sunday, September 9, to express pain and worry that some persons in Ghana were calling his dear wife a witch.

A week earlier, Mrs. Christabell Adelaide Kingson aka Maa Tee, during a deliverance service at SCOAN, had told the congregation and a global audience watching the live church service through satellite channel Emmanuel TV that she was a witch and that she had rendered her husband impotent and also jeopardized his football career.



News-One




No comments:

Post a Comment