Friday 13 March 2015

Stacy Blasts Mzbel Over False Accusation

Mzbel was on Stacy’s Restoration TV show somewhere in February where she declared that Jesus Christ is not real as Christians have made the world believe.Since she made that allegations, many has raised their mouth against her. Mzbel in an interview with Graphic Showbiz accused Stacy, the host of the show for her comments. According to Mzbel, Stacy showed that portion of her speech just to sell her TV show.

According to Mzbel “She is one of my close friends who knows that I don’t believe in Jesus Christ. I believe only in the God of Israel. She knew I would say no before asking me the question; it was like an ambush and she used that bit to promote the show to draw attention to it.’’

Stacy has not taken Mzbel’s words lightly at all. She has some few words for Mzbel over the accusations she has made. Stacy on instagram on Thursday wrote “Growing up i ve learnt to taken responsibility of my actions,thoughts and speech. Before i speak i think through it in my mind and soul. When u dont do this and ur irresponsibilty lands u in trouble. You dont blame anyone for ur calculated irresponsibility. We re the makers of our lots. I refuse to associate with people who cant be responsible for their actions.Because paying it mind is A TOTAL INSULT TO MY INTELLIGENCE. THINK BEFORE U ACT AND THINK

No comments:

Post a Comment